Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Wishlist No. 5

I'm in a slightly more chipper mood after a successful dinner last night and some Christmas decorating. Still have a trillion chores, but they don't seem so overwhelming now. It must be the twinkle lights. Anyway, now that I'm in a more seasonal mood here's another item from my wishlist.













It is my goal in life to own all of Woody Allen's movies on DVD. I'm about halfway there, but this little gem has yet to make it into my collection. This movie is really quite sweet, a lovely nostalgic look at the growth of a little boy and his family when big radio was big entertainment. This is a movie I can easily watch over and over. I hope this flick will be nestled next to my other Allen movies this holiday season. And I couldn't help but share one of my favorite scenes from the movie. Diane Keaton's singing is simply divine!

0 comments: