Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Christmas Wish List No. 2

Like I mentioned before I broke my wish list this year up into four categories- Want, Need, Wear, Read. This item is from the Need category. Now, I know what you're thinking. I need the Expandable Bamboo Cutlery Tray from Crate & Barrel? Yes. Yes I do. And I'll tell you why. Because I have searched high and low for an attractive tray that will allow me to organize my flatware the way I wish to, and this is the first one I've found that looks like it will fit the bill and fit my taste. And I am so ridiculously neurotic and particular about things that I won't use our new flatware until it has a nice home to go to after washing up. And I have such regard for the new flatware that I refuse to put it in the cheap plastic tray I bought many moons ago when we moved into our apartment. Not to mention that the plastic tray we have won't let me organize the utensils just the way I want. Again, with the pickiness, I know. Anyway, that's the reason it's a need, not a want. I really need to put my pretty forks, knives and spoons to good use and to rest in a good home.

0 comments: