Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Update

The rest of our Christmas celebrating went reasonably well, aside from me catching a bug from my cousin on Christmas Day and being stuck at home in bed for the past few days. Still stuck in bed as I type this actually. Everyone really liked their presents, which makes me very happy. And I of course got wonderful things from my loved ones. I was lucky enough to get the Marx Bros. collection, 30 Rock Season 2, Across The Universe and I'm Not There on DVD. I got the latest Sarah Vowell book, which I already finished and loved, and Eric Lax's book of interview's with Woody Allen which I'm just starting to read. Best of all I got lots of stuff to boost my interest in photography. Josh's mom got me the Complete Digital Photography 4th Edition, my brother and family got me the 2nd and 3rd books by Ansel Adams, my mom got me a book on shooting people from a National Geographic photographer, and Josh got me all sorts of goodies. He said he wanted to get me photography stuff since I've needed a hobby as long as I've known him (which is absolutely true). He got me a set of filters for D40 lenses, a lens pen for keeping them clean, and the Holga that I really wanted. Josh's brother got me a package of 120 film, so I was able to take pictures right away. Now I just need to find a place to get it developed! I'm very excited to use all the tools everyone has given to me to learn more.

I've been working on my resolutions for 2009 and am almost done. I'll share them when I am. Now I go back to being sicky, laying in bed and watching more 30 Rock.

0 comments: