Monday, March 30, 2009

Living Room Idea Board

So, here's my idea board for the living room- a look I am calling Comfy Vintage Modern. That entertainment center is just a close approximation to what we have, about the best I could google up. That's our current couch, which will probably be joined by two white slip-covered chairs. I realize that my all-white furniture compulsion will be the death of me- what with owning a black cat that likes to sleep on every cushion he can find. That's what lint rollers, hand vacs and the washing machine are for, right? The table is a general idea of what I want, and in fact my mom has a round mid century table that we're going to try out. Hoping it works fine, cause it's free. All the posters are what we already had- I love them and they aren't going anywhere. The rug is on my to-buy list, as are a few vintage chotchkies for the built-in to layer in around our books. I'm looking forward to getting this room finished. Not that any room is finished at this point, though. I'm working on it, I swear.

1 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Ooooo! I LOVE IT! Love the bookcase, I dig rainbow organized books. I love the rug too! Good stuff!