Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Going By the Numbers

Pray for me y'all. I'm going to begin working on our taxes tonight, and I'll need it. Every year I do our taxes, and every year I gain a couple pounds and wrinkles at the same time. I might do some sort of cleanse once I'm finished just to try and undo some of this damage, ha. It would be nice if our tax situation stayed the same every year, but somehow it never does. Last year was actually pretty easy, the year before made me consider a straight jacket. Who knows what this year has in store for me. I don't think we have any long term capital gains (praise Jeebus), but who knows what being homeowners will mean to the math when we don't have that fancy tax credit to cash in on this time around. We set aside money every month for the taxes we have to pay on Josh's Rock School income, but it's sort of an arbitrary number based on what we've had to pay in the past. Anyway, send me some good math vibes. I'm desperate. :)

0 comments: