Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday ConeZone #7

This is a VERY special Friday ConeZone people. Yesterday Conan announced his 30 city tour of North America. I promptly went straight to the Ticketmaster website and refreshed the page until tickets went on sale. And then I lost my mind. I bit the bullet. Spent the big bucks. And....I'M GOING TO MEET CONAN O'BRIEN! I raided one of our many savings funds, one which actually had a rather ambiguous purpose and was just sitting there, so I could buy the ridiculously expensive Meet & Greet package. I have been on cloud nine pretty much since I clicked "Purchase". May 13th he'll be at McFarlin Auditorium in Dallas and I'll be there to see him and his hair up close and in person. We have what must be the greatest seats in the house, front row, dead center. This show is said to be a mix of comedy sketches, music, and lots of fun. So today's ConeZone clip has all of that in it. Enjoy ConeZone #7- Conan singing "He's Gone" for LaBamba.

1 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh SOOOOO jealous! Take a million pictures so I can live vicariously!