Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday ConeZone #9

It's finally Friday! Has this week dragged on for anyone else? Clearly from my last post I've been having a rough one. But I'm feeling a bit better and ready to have a good weekend filled with spring cleaning and a trip to IKEA. Part of the reason I'm feeling better is I made some progress on my college preparations. We ordered our bikes this morning and I picked up my transcript from my old high school this afternoon. That's two things I can check off my to-do list. And with the purchase of our bikes in mind I thought a good choice for today's ConeZone would be Conan's adventure as a New York City bike messenger. I try to keep it topical to what I've got going on, when I can. I don't know if anybody cares, but it helps me whittle down the clip options, ha. Enjoy and happy Friday!

1 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Yeah for college prep- so exciting! And thanks for the Conan fix!